Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm not dead yet!

I’m only slightly dead. Really.

Ya know, I’d really like to find a reliable Tucson region news site. Preferably one without a liberal agenda. Heck, I’d like to find one without an agenda at all that just reports the facts, and come up with my own opinions. Chances of that happening, in Pima County? Zip. I mean come on, this is Arizona’s Blue county. I’m stuck in hell, here. Bah. I’ll weather the storm and move the hell out once I have a semi-decent degree.

Heck, BA is t3h R0xxorz, I’m sure that once I have my AAS degree in CAD, I can get a job with another guildie and move... elsewhere. Preferably, somewhere that will take my AAS and accept me to the local college’s architecture program. Or maybe an engineering program. I’ll figgure out what I prefer when I take my Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Integrated Circuid Layout Design, Residential, Commercial, Interior Design, and Landscape Design CAD courses. (I plan to take them all- after all, I may love the first one I take, but who’s to say that I won’t LOVE the next one, and then LOVE the next one?)

All I know so far is that I’m a big fan of CAD.

And this rambled from a blog post to a livejournal post. Grr. Ah, meh. I’ll live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home