Friday, May 27, 2005

Time for another Warcraft post.

Hrm. Well, I created a Druid character about a month ago; he’s long since taken over as my “Main” on Ke’thuzad- the priest is just a backup player.

Still kicking myself for my “purge” (A couple of months back, I had approximately 6 characters I was playing. None of them were leveling anywhere near a decent rate, and none of them were making much cash. None of them were much fun, either. So I wiped them, keeping my priest and Hunter. Wiped the hunter a couple of days later. With the hunter, I remembered to send his cash and goods to the characters I was keeping [in this instance, my 41 priest] and THEN wipe him. In the original wipe, I lost approximately 25 gold’s worth of cash and goods.)

Anyway; So on Kel’Thuzad I’ve got a 41 Priest and a 20-something Druid. 26, I think. Haven’t played him in a while, either. Mostly because of school; but partly because one day when I was bored I decided to go hang out with our Alliance/PVE guild. Logged in to Proudmoore and created a Human Mage, played around with that a bit, and discovered that I like that mage. That, and it’s kinda nice to do different quests for once, rather than having the “Ok, first I’ll kill these pigs. Then I turn that in, get the apples quest and the vile familiars quest. Head out, kill the scorpions and get the apples on the way up, get the whatsisname the scorpion quest, head up and kill the vile familiars, head down and kill the named scorpion, jump down into town from there, Turn them all in. Get the quest in the familiars cave. Get the Peons quest. Play Whack-a-peon. Turn that in, get the pickaxe quest. Head into the cave, get the pickaxe, complete the familiars quest line. Turn in, head to the troll capitol, as pitiful as it is. Take the delivery quest on the way. So on and so forth. With the Human, I don’t know what the quests are past about level 7; I’m 12 now. That’s nice.

Plus, there’s the whole “Aaaah, this is relaxing” factor of it being PVE, meaning I can’t be ganked.

So recently I’ve been playing him whenever I have a bit of time to play. Granted, I plan on playing the Druid Saturday, simply because I’ll have the time it’ll take to get an instance group together and complete a couple of instances. After all, after about 20-25, instances are really the best place to play.

I’ll have to get Hello! Installed on this computer so I can post the pictures I brought from home, or just post some pics from home.

 

So I’m going to have to change the description of this blog, at least for the next 5 days or so.

City of Heroes is opening up all accounts in good standing for 5 days. W00t! I can show my little brother the joys of CoH; I’ve been feeling a bit nostalgic lately. Plus, the new character creation option sound sweeeeeeet. That and... Epic classes? O_O

The arena could be fun, too.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home