Thursday, June 02, 2005

INDC's Tales of Horror from the American Gulag

INDC has some of the horror stories that are leaking from Gitmo about the terrible, terrible treatment those poor, poor prisoners are going through: Tales of Horror from the American Gulag

Excerpts:

Americans are very kind people,” one English-challenged detainee said in the March 4 paper. “If people say there is mistreatment in Cuba with the detainees, those type speaking are wrong, they treat us like a Muslim not a detainee.”

“I’m in good health and have good facilities of eating, drinking, living, and playing,” remarked another. “The food is good, the bedrooms are clean and the health care is very good.”

Horrifying, no? Well, try to keep your lunch down for this next tale of horror-

"At first I was unhappy . . . For two or three days [after I arrived in Cuba] I was confused but later the Americans were so nice to me. They gave me good food with fruit and water for ablutions and prayer," he said yesterday in Naw Zad, a remote market town in southern Afghanistan close to his home village and 300 miles south-west of Kabul, the capital.

He said that the American soldiers taught him and his fellow child captives - aged 15 and 13 - to write and speak a little English. They supplied them with books in their native Pashto language. When the three boys left last week for Afghanistan, the soldiers looking after them gave them a send-off dinner and urged them to continue their studies.

Oh, those poor detainees! When will the American people wake up to the evils perpetuated by Bushhitler “Chimpy” McHaliburton! And don’t forget the evil power behind the throne, Darth Rove!

Read it all.

No, I’m dead serious. Get your butts over there. NOW, MISTER!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Yes, the tortures one has to endure.

The tears that are flowing down my face have made a puddle right next to my big screen T.V. I weep for the Gitmo Gulag prisoners, I weep for them.

6/26/2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home