Monday, October 02, 2006

First day of class

Well; Classes officially started today.
All is well; I'm starting off with a basic Intro to Culinary Arts class; it's basically a "get stuff out of the way" class- "Here's how the school works, here's how you wear your uniform" and the ServSafe certification, which we HAVE to have before we can take lab classes.
Homework was fairly easy- read two chapters, I'm not sure if we're to complete the study guide , so I'm doing it anyway. (I was having some panic attacks this morning. Normal for me; it was a big change that was crystallizing. [AKA before it was just theoretical, still in solution. Suddenly, it crystallized into reality.]) Also some reading in the "workbook," which is really the book and workbook for the College Success class that is ALSO part of this first class.
And I'm glad to report that the uniform kicks ass. Tomorrow a haircut, Wednesday, seeing how the ladies react to the uniform in public... heh.
Filed Under:

1 Comments:

Blogger pogonip said...

Hey Dude, I was looking for your family blog and found you instead! How fun! Reason I was searching was I found out (finally) how to manage posts and discovered your mom's comments a couple of months after she made them. Ask her to keep cking out sierra rainshadow and I'll look for her there!--Roxie

4/07/2007 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home