Monday, July 25, 2005


Huh. So it turns out that apparently being an architect is kinda like being a Doctor or Lawyer; that is, there’s a state certification that requires passing a board exam, and then you have to gain “continuing education” credits to maintain the cert. And in order to practice in other states, you have to (like a lawyer) go through whatever said state organization has decided it wants to have certified-in-other-states architects do to become certified in their state (usually much simpler than the first exam.)




Too bad we don’t get titles like “Dr.” or “Esq.” for our names. Meh; I guess having a frickin’ cool house we designed for ourselves is good enough. Heh.


Post a Comment

<< Home