Friday, August 05, 2005

Procrastination and... bah, I'll write this tomorrow.

So today I get to the office, fire up instapundit, start reading...

News, news, commentary, news, Carnival of the Recipes is up, news... wait. CRAP!

You know, every day since my last post for the carnival, I’ve thought “Well, I’d better get that recipe for divinity up. Maybe even post a picture, since I’ve bought the Corn Syrup I need to make it. Mmm, divinity. (And since it’s the rainy season, I’ll have the perfect day to make it coming up soon...)

But did I do it? No. Every time, it was “I’d better post that. Hrm... don’t have the recipe book here. Meh; I’ll get it tonight, post it then.”

That night: “I need to post that recipe... but I’ve still got time, and dinner’s on the grill, and a good show/game/whatever is on... I’ll get it tomorrow. There’s plenty of time left.”

So here I am. Carnival is up, no recipe to show. OK; TODAY, WHEN I GET HOME, I’ll post it.

Heck, my mother will be there, so I’ll even have some expert advice to toss on top of my standard notes.

No really- I’ll post it, and make some for tempting photos. Well, ok. Not really. I mean, Devinity tastes great. But it looks like a cloud took a crap on the plate. You know, if you can imagine cloud crap.

So anyhoo; when I get home I’ll post it.

Well, maybe tomorrow. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home