Monday, July 25, 2005

Quick test

OK; So I’ve installed HaloScan comments/trackbacks to this blog. Supposedly.

Hrm. Can’t see a difference; let’s see if maybe it needs a new post. Say, this post.

Update: W00t; it worked.
Hrm... one bad side effect; all the old blogger comments are "gone." It'd be nice if there was a way to transfer them over. Oh, well.

Of course, it's kind of annoying to discover that all comments 4 months or older will be "archived" unless I decide to start paying Blogger.
Hrm. So that means that comments will start disappearing... oh, for approximately 9 months. Then I'll pay for the service when I have a job that pays, you know, money.
... of course, when I'm feeling ready to pay for blog stuff, I may well just shift over to a full-service blogging service. Hrm. Well, that's just one more thing for me to think about.
UPDATE, part 2: OK; screw you, comments. Aaaah. Now I have both blogger comments, and Haloscan trackbacks. Nice.
Hrm. If only I could figure out how to change the font... bah, good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home